- Level 5 Sports and Remedial Massage Therapist, North London School of Sports Massage (NLSSM)
- Functional Anatomy & Physiology
- Sport & Remedial Massage
- Advanced Remedial Massage Techniques
- Assessment and Diagnostic Skills
- Injury and Rehabilitation
- Medical Conditions and altered Physiology
- Full member of the Sports Massage Association (SMA)
I am a Sports & Remedial Massage Therapist and I work with a range of private clients across London.
I specialise in treating:
- shoulder, neck and back pain
- muscle injuries
- musculoskeletal imbalances
- stiff joints
- areas with general tension
My private practice is located at London Bridge and I also work at a well known Sports Medicine Clinic in the heart of the city.
My work experience also includes working in elite sports such as Premier League Football (West Ham United), Rugby Championship (London Scottish FC) and British Athletics (World Indoor Championships).
Everyone can enjoy the benefits of sports massage, even those who do not practise any physical activity as this therapy has numerous positive effects on the muscular, skeletal and nervous systems.
“Qualifications are important but clients need to see their therapists as a role model”.
I am passionate about sports, nutrition and health. I have been practising sports since early stages of my life and I appreciate the demands an active lifestyle requires. As a therapist this allows me to understand my clients’ needs better and I often relate to them.
“Life is too short but at the same time we live longer and longer. Our body is a perfectly designed machine which has been programmed to live more than 8 decades… If we do not look after it and do not invest time and dedication then our quality of life will be badly compromised in the future.
I am committed to improve my clients’ health and wellbeing not only offering treatment but encouraging them to follow a healthy and active lifestyle which not only will make them feel better but will provide them with a better quality of life.”